RE: What to do about erections!!!

I am a qualified massage therapist. I have been doing it for years. It is not unusual for clients to get erections at all. Several clients are nudists & frequent nudist camps. Nudists should have got over the erection problem by now.

This post was edited

Large erections need planning permission.
I was told that is only needed if it's over 3 meters high LOL (Or was that my back porch?)

Erections are a biological matter, sometimes unintended. It is what the man does with it that matters. A nudist hides it, a swinger flaunts it.

This post was edited

Hmmm.....

This post was edited

I am a qualified massage therapist. I have been doing it for years. It is not unusual for clients to get erections at all. Several clients are nudists & frequent nudist camps. Nudists should have got over the erection problem by now.

there are always new nudists with erections

This post was edited

There are always new nudists with erections

I never had an erection as a new nudist and when I was that age I got erections very easily. My wife wold have son admonished me as the 8" erections I used to get would have certainly been conspicuous.
The picture below, taken by my wife, shows me in my almost flaccid state, the excitement having been caused by the way two Spanish girls on the next sunbeds were oiling each other's bodies.My wife did not complain about the state of my penis in public and she certainly would have done if she regarded it as erect.

This post was edited

Erections can be useful when gardening. You can poke holes in the ground for seed planting.

This post was edited

Erections can be useful when gardening. You can poke holes in the ground for seed planting.

This is funny, actually.

This post was edited

I've never gotten an erection at a nudist resort/event but always get hard when getting a massage. I used to get a monthly massage at one of the large chain massage centers, always from the same male therapist. I would undress while he was out of the room and lay face down fully nude on the table. When he came in the room he would cover me from the middle of my ass to my feet while he massaged my upper body. Then he would uncover one leg and one ass cheek and work on that side from the foot up to my ass. He never touched my dick but it was sticking out and occasionally partially exposed. When he worked on my inner thighs I leaked precum like crazy, so much that when he was finished he would give me a towel to "clean up".

This post was edited

If you go into heat,
cover your meat.

I posted this 7 years ago- post #9

This post was edited

I posted this 7 years ago- post #9

Amazing what people will post. No wonder some longer term users are jaded to the many new comers.

This post was edited