RE:What to do about erections!!!

Just another pervert fantasizing about being naked . Is it suprising women very rarely post in this forum when so many posts are about men going on about sexual topics and their cocks.

So many women (the ones who arent fake or trolling for those kind of guys) also join and quickly leave because of this

This post was edited

I'd say make sure you're in the right company so it's going to be appreciated

This post was edited

Just another pervert fantasizing about being naked . Is it suprising women very rarely post in this forum when so many posts are about men going on about sexual topics and their cocks. I went to his home page and FLAGGED HIM

So many women (the ones who arent fake or trolling for those kind of guys) also join and quickly leave because of this

OMG! The sheer HORROR! The utter GALL! The pure, vile AUDACITY...

To post about erections right here in the

SEX AND SEXUALITY FORUM

i swear...you little lot of self-righteous sallies are as predictable as the sunrise.

i think i'm going to post a topic myself that just says PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

about 50,000 times just to piss you people off.

honestly, it's obvious you spend most of your days walking around with your heads up your asses, but if all you are ever going to do is pounce on people and commence to bitching about anything and everything that you feel beneath you (which is just about everything, but especially everything related to sex, leaving us to conclude none of you can even get it up with a crane any longer), then i'd personally be quite happy if you'd just shove your craniums right back in your colons and leave us to talk about our tallywackers in peace.

besides...it's difficult to stay hard what with all your grousing.

now off with you! be gone!

This post was edited

Well said, that single man having a wank in his profile pic.

This post was edited

Well said, that single man having a wank in his profile pic.

Who are you referring to? If me, um...no. I'm not having a wank in my profile pic.

If not me, disregard above, but do tell who you mean, if you will.

Many thanks in advance.

This post was edited

I get them without fail i dont even worry cause actually it is what bit is and my female nudists friends they all have hairy bushes and said hey n nleave it alone you cant do anythiing about iot but we can so there iut is there

This post was edited

i personally dont mind erected males and most my friends dont either.

women are also not embarassed by errected nipples or enlarged lower lips.

This post was edited

Juliet, it's more about rules and regulations on here and at many resorts. Erections are frowned upon on principle, an attempt to make the nudist experience as sex free as possible for women. Men have no complaints of physical reactions of women it's just that some nudists women don't want to see aroused males. They feel threatened.

This post was edited

This site has dozens of topics about erections and every single one of them are an utter nonsense.

Erections in the specie thats have them are essential for procreation. In humans they are also good for recreation while alone or with a partner.

At every other time in society erections are inappropriate. In the office at the bus stop walking past a school, no one, male, female or one pretending to be the other (this is the internet) needs to see one.

Even when you are naked you are still are part of this society.

Natural it may be, but either keep it in your pants or under your towel.

If you disagree, fair enough, but stop being a dick about it.

This post was edited

If you agree that its inappropriate in public while in clothes, what makes it appropriate when among nudists?

This is the nonsense part of the argument.

This post was edited