RE:What to do about erections!!!

Exactly the response I was looking for.

So, Woody I shouldnt find the sight of a man with an erection offensive. Now you say I cant find it funny either when its a comedy sketch thats already been written a thousand times over. Which emotion am I allowed to express? Desire?

As Ive never noticed one, its all hypothetical.

Why do you call yourself Wood man, as a matter of interest?

This post was edited

Know it all? Ill just hold this mirror up right here.

This post was edited

J, my point is simply this.

Erections are not the problem.

As Ive said Ive never noticed one, but they probably do happen and the reason Ive never noticed is because genuine naturist turn over, go for a swim cover it with a towel or do whatever they need to until it passes.

The only problem I have is on forums like this where some men think that they should be allowed to and cheered on for having an erection. Half the population have a penis, its nothing special. Get over yourselves.

**** disagree if you like, feel free to block.****

This post was edited

I stand corrected!

It's fascinating how the original quote (or its sentiment, anyway) goes back to Thomas Hobbes.

This post was edited

Awesome! Me too! :-) I'm a fellow young Certified Nudist here. I think what you're doing is very interesting and would like to chat with you sometime! :-)

This post was edited

yawn. 9000 of this type of threads will put one to sleep

This post was edited

yawn. 9000 of this type of threads will put one to sleep

And yet, you respond......

This post was edited

All I can say is yes i love them , nothing quite as beautiful as an erect penis.

This post was edited

At last, a down-to-earth response to this overasked question from a sensible, caring woman. I surely hope that there are more like you who feel the same way but don't feel up to articulating it as well as you do.

I see from your profile that you're in Mt. Shasta City, a place I travelled through once a year for the past twelve years on my way to an event in Oregon. Here's hoping that, when the pandemic subsides, we'll get a chance to meet.

This post was edited

"That said, though, I think being a nudist/naturist also implies an openness to who we truly are, as human-beings, and I think that -- furthermore -- means accepting a wide degree of variation..."

I appreciate your thoughtful reply, LunaRover, and this wise observation. Thank you!

This post was edited