RE:What to do about erections!!!

the more you try to stop it the more it will happen. Basically you kind of "Let your penis know its OK to be out"! And erections are no big deal. We all get them. You are the only one who is bothered by it so just dont be bothered by it!

This post was edited

And heres another person that also wonders why there are so few female nudists. Ive never had one just happen in a nudist venue and my wife and other women I know that are okay with nudity have all said if they saw it they would immediately view the guy as a pervert.

This post was edited

FullSun wrote:

my wife and other women I know that are okay with nudity have all said if they saw it they would immediately view the guy as a pervert.

When I was getting involved with nudism with the FKK some fifty years ago, the sentiment was a little different. If the "offender" was making a show of his erection, he would certainly have been perceived as a pervert. If, on the other hand, he was embarrassed and uncomfortable about it, the women I'd hang with might snicker, but they wouldn't get offended by it, and the guy would find in a few minutes that the erection would go away and stay gone. No harm, no foul.

But things might be different now.

This post was edited

FullSun wrote:my wife and other women I know that are okay with nudity have all said if they saw it they would immediately view the guy as a pervert.When I was getting involved with nudism with the FKK some fifty years ago, the sentiment was a little different. If the "offender" was making a show of his erection, he would certainly have been perceived as a pervert. If, on the other hand, he was embarrassed and uncomfortable about it, the women I'd hang with might snicker, but they wouldn't get offended by it, and the guy would find in a few minutes that the erection would go away and stay gone. No harm, no foul.But things might be different now.

Actually, thats a good clarification. My wife did say that it does depend upon how the offender addresses the situation but shed still be more on guard wondering what was on the guys mind to cause it.

This post was edited

FullSun wrote:
My wife did say that it does depend upon how the offender addresses the situation but shed still be more on guard wondering what was on the guys mind to cause it.

I understand that. I think I might wonder what was on the guy's mind, too. But as a guy, I might be a little more sympathetic to the guy's plight ... sort of a "There but for the grace of God go I."

Again, we're a victim of conditioning. When the only time a woman sees an erection on a man is when sex is on the table, it's totally understandable that she equates erections with sexual activity. So she might go into nudism with that mind-set. Once she encounters erections that are totally innocent, though, I'd hope that she might recognize them for the purely physiological response that they are.

This post was edited

Beach erections?
Surely it must be taken in context. I and my partner have seen plenty of erections, some I would suggest were innocent natural occurrences. But some have been obviously directed at myself or my wife or date which some would be horrified by.

This post was edited
RE:What to do about erections!!! a logical approach

I agree with what you said (maybe because you agreed with me!) and don't have much to add except that you may be right about the fear of unwanted erections keeping men from trying the nudist experience. It's something that women may not appreciate since the only time they've seen erections is in a sexual context.

So men are afraid of becoming nudists because they fear that an erection will bring unwanted attention to them. Women are afraid of becoming nudists because they fear that an erection signals sexual attraction and possible assault. And both of them are afraid of becoming nudists because they fear that their body shapes or imperfections will bring unwanted attention to them, since the only naked (or nearly naked) people they've seen are fashion models or movie stars that use their attractive body shapes to make money or promote their art.

It's a wonder any of us get over these things. And it's certainly no wonder that others will never try nudism because of those things.

This post was edited

nope not hardly!

This post was edited

Does Dr. Otun offer to fix spurious erections?

This post was edited

Does Dr. Otun offer to fix spurious erections?

Yes if you give him enough money.

This post was edited