RE: What to do about erections!!!

Insert tad "A" into slot "B"

This post was edited

if all they people asking these Questions were real nudists would see not a problem or least know how to dwal with them

This post was edited

Maybe this will get some people vexed but actually when I see erections on nude beaches or in nude camps I enjoy the sight. When I am talking to someone or someone is close by and looking at me and he gets a hard-on, I see it as a compliment. After all, erections are only human!Thank you Suzi for this refreshing and natural point of view. I hope most women share your view.
Of course if it would happen to me I would be courteous and cover up. But I would also not be offended at all if you said "thanks for the compliment".

This post was edited

I'd say, seean erectionas the natural (and not always easily controlled) thing that it is, but don't show it off, any more than you would if you were clothed and had a prominent bulge in your pants. It probably makes things worse to be paranoid about it, but hiding it out of courtesy to others - if you can -is always a good idea.

This post was edited

Hang a billboard sign from it.

This post was edited

Hello and welcome! Have a look through all the postings here, you will find many that deal with erections. I think your question as been answered by members at least 1,000 times on here...You do the right thing...reach for the towel!! good luck man!!How old are you and how often do you still masturbate? More or less then you did in your 20's?

This post was edited

Why do you want to know?

This post was edited

Why is this post continuing?Mostly because some posters see erections (in some circumstances) as 'cute'!!
In any circumstance they are to be treated as unwarranted and in any truly nudist situation treated with respect to other fellownudists feelings, i.e. cover up!

This post was edited

If a woman points at an erection and calls it "cute", it won't be erect any more.

This post was edited

And on this note we have reached 100 posts!
100 posts on what should be a flaccid subject.

This post was edited