RE: What to do about erections!!!

So now that I have an implant that makes me appear as excited as a young man; what do I do at the nudist resort??

This post was edited

Can not agree! It is entirely none nudist. As natural as pissing in front of nudists!I realise your comments are well meant but they do not follow the nudist ethos for the plain and simple reason - How will you differentiate between the accidental and the intentional?

I must strongly disagree. The difference is quite apparent between accidental/incidental vs. intentional erection. I cover this topic with my massage clients in my classes, and in other discussions and forums. As a lifelong nudist, as a massage therapist, as an Anatomy & Physiology teacher, and most simply as a man -- erections happen completely independent of conscious thought and/or intent. As others have stated, temperature change, wind, incidental friction, changes in position, or other factors can stimulate or alter circulation and result in some degree of erectile activity. If a guy wanders around flaunting, waving, dancing, bringing attention to a raging hard-on, or attempting to get others to notice him or, more specifically, it, or if he's touching it that's another issue entirely. But if a man simply begins to get erect it will generally resolve itself; it should not be a cause for offense, embarrassment, concern, or even conversation. If a man notices that it is persistent, then maybe he should cover or move, or seek privacy; but most of the time if he ignores it everyone else will and it will go away.

This post was edited

....... most of the time if he ignores it everyone else will and it will go away.

What??!! If you get erections at a nudist resort, you get kicked out. They have no choice but to assume you are there for the wrong reasons.

If you cannot control yourself, then stay home. I sure as heck don't want someone like that at my resort or around my family when we are trying to enjoy being at the nudist resort. That ruins it for everyone if some creep is sporting the erection around the resort.

The only time you ever hear "it's OK, nobody will notice it" etc. is from creeps on web forums like this. Try that at a real nudist resort (I'm not talking about "Temptation" or those other "lifestyle" type resorts), and you will find out real quick just how wrong you are.

This post was edited

....... most of the time if he ignores it everyone else will and it will go away.What??!! If you get erections at a nudist resort, you get kicked out. They have no choice but to assume you are there for the wrong reasons.If you cannot control yourself, then stay home. I sure as heck don't want someone like that at my resort or around my family when we are trying to enjoy being at the nudist resort. That ruins it for everyone if some creep is sporting the erection around the resort.The only time you ever hear "it's OK, nobody will notice it" etc. is from creeps on web forums like this. Try that at a real nudist resort (I'm not talking about "Temptation" or those other "lifestyle" type resorts), and you will find out real quick just how wrong you are.

You apparently do not understand biology or male physiology -- the erectile function is not "controllable" in the sense of ensuring that the penis is never enlarged. If you actually read, in context, what I was saying, you would understand the difference between a change in the erectile tissue vs. "sporting" and erection. And I have been to plenty of family nudist locales, I have been a nudist for most of my life. I have seen the problem handled (no pun intended) discretely and respectfully, and I have seen the creeps that you refer to who ruin the experience and relaxation of social nudism and tarnish the reputation of us all.

When I say to ignore it, I am not talking about a fully erect penis, an erection happens gradually, so if, from the early onset, it is ignored it will generally not develop into an attention getting problem -- and, if it seems to be getting there, as I said, he may need to cover, move, or leave until it resolves --

My point is that we seem to binge on "erection shaming" and as long as a man is not being lewd or indecent we shouldn't shame or punish him for his natural state as long as he is aware, respectful, and responsible.

This post was edited

Ahha. Gotcha. That makes more sense. Thank you!

This post was edited

Control erections, lol

This post was edited

Large erections need planning permission.

This post was edited

I totally concur with Cheri Donna'spost:

Its natural but inadequate.

To be honest, I really like taking a look at some nice & nude women when on the beach.

But this never created an unwanted reaction right away.

I f reactions occured, they were "provoked" by S, my wife

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video