RE: Where did the AANR logo go?

Excellent point. That pair is a real class act. * insert rolling eyes smiley here * However, they're not the only turds in the pool.Indeed....I still have all the insults and whatnot they sent me...told all the swingers I know to avoid them like the plague.

This post was edited

Can you just reapply? Maybe by now they will have forgotten whatever reason they may have had for denying in the first place.
Stay naked!

This post was edited

Why are so many Religions competing. We all support the same thing - faith. Wouldn't it make sense for all of us to team up and merge as one major Religion?

This post was edited

Sorry for your experience. Not all AANR clubs though are like that. And you did have a right to complain. the roots of AANR is body acceptance, SADLY however, there are many people even in AAN who have some body issues. and there are clubs that verbalize those issues. I am the president of an AANR club and there are a few resorts that we WILL NOT visit that are "respected" AANR clubs. One of which we were very disappointed with because while on a vacation, we visited a resort and although temperatures were chilly were told that even our kids were REQUIRED to be nude at ALL times while in common areas. This (ffor the health of our kids) requiredthem to stay indoors the majority of our stay, and...wefelt pushed away from other persons therefor several reasons which aren't really important here. AANR like many large organizations is a money based business, and sometimes they tend to let the revenueopportunities from some places override their otherwise good theories. (that's not an excuse..just an observation) Please though..do not base your opinions of allAANR clubs on the few "bad seeds". there are a lot of good people and good clubs in the AANR system.

This post was edited

I , simply agree with AANR.

This post was edited