RE: couple with a kid needing friends

We are in northwest Ohio and are a family, I am a nudist, my children are nudists but my wife is not.
We love turtle lake, they are very family oriented (except for the dance on Saturday nights) they are also clothing optional (except for swimming must be nude to swim)
We are looking for meet other nudists and make some friends at turtle lake.
As far as children and when to introduce them to nudism, that is a personal decision. I feel that nudism is natural so I don't feel it strange to take young children just like any other type of vacation. If they start going when young it is normal to them so they are less likely to tell family, we went to a nudist camp.

This post was edited

I would recommend going to turtle lake and asking them to take a tour.
On the inside it is a lot like many of the regular campgrounds, they have cabins and stuff to rent, rv spots and tent camping and the rustic camping is included with the day pass, which is were we camp when there. It is secluded and you can get a spot right on the lake if you want.

This post was edited

You sound like my kind of family but I live in north CarolinaYou might want to visit Serendipity then.

This post was edited

Our boys are now 5 & 8 and we introduced them when they were babies, it's just so natural to them. They love visits to the club but since it's 3 1/2 hrs away, it not very often. Hope you get to go more often.

This post was edited

Well we don't have any children, but we are a couple always looking for new friends. We just moved to SC and we are itching to get out and meet some new people to connect with.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy