RE: philippine nudist group!

Kindly please inform us if there is any updates. Thanks

This post was edited

I think the biggest challenge is how to start the group and do it in a way that everybody will have pure intentions of practicing the real essence of nudism, not discounting Respect and being civilized. Also avoid the problem of sensesionalism if Philippine media discover it.

This post was edited

I agree with Pearl, We think na malaki din maitutulong ng nudist resort sa economy. Good for tourism...

This post was edited

Happy New Year to all Filipino Nudists, Hope we can come together next year

This post was edited

New here. I am in bothe Angeles City and Subic. 2 gf's one may get into nudism one definitely not. I enjoy it although my neighbors seem not too lol.

thanks

This post was edited

welcome! would you know any place we could rent there in subic or angeles for our first meeting.... it would be lots of fun if there's a pool =)

This post was edited

hello! from subic also! but currently in manila! welcome!

This post was edited

I am in Barrio Baretto when in Subic and there would be nothing here as the Gordons have it locked down. Maybe in Calapandayan or further up the coast. I will inquire. Angeles? I will check next week. THere a re a couple Korean resorts around Pinatubo that may be open for something.

This post was edited

@reeves that sounds great do keep us posted
@vince wow pare good to hear from you again! musta na...

This post was edited

hi there, i found out that you took the initiative, but i guess so far there is not so much result? I am used to go in France coz I am from Belgium but since i visit the philippines I tried to check out if there are simular places to practice but seems to be wishfull thinking. The people who reacted have all good intentions but also the fact that the Philippines is a big place doesn't make it easy to start with a small group. If there is any evolution then i hope to read about it.
greetz, DD
ps: I go to Cebu if i am in Phil

This post was edited