forest hills club

ok so here's the deal. We have now been out to forest hills club now twice. I am happy to tell you, we love it there. Through discussions we have had my wife and I are considering membership there when we have the finances. Until then we shall continue to go there and I encourage all of you to go for a visit. Some of the most friendly nudists I have ever met go there. It has been nothing but warm and welcoming to us every time we go. I cannot wait to go back. Now I should say at this point we have no investment in forest hills and are NOT members there. It is strictly my opinion and should be taken as such. I hope to one day be able to share forest hills with all the members of this group. Have a great day and don't forget the sunscreen!

This topic was edited
RE: forest hills club

My first experience at a resort was forest hills planed to go back but never did. Though still open to that. Then I went to Sunshine Gardens for a wile. But it really wasn't that nice of a place they were too strict and they are no longer AANR. Then I did go to some places in Florida and got back into nudism and Tried Turtle Lake. This is a bigger place and it open all year to everyone. I did also get a member ship there 2 years but then money was to tight so dropped it. I do own land where I live where I would like to share it with other nudists. I am less then 20 miles west of Lansing.

This post was edited