RE: Erections?

See my post #1272 in TN Forums - Random Thoughts and Jokes.
]]https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=35444&page=51
... ;-)

This post was edited

Erections sometimes work exactly like nipples. Sometimes an
erection comes on for no apparent reason and can't be helped, that
is why
they are a good comparison. We men ae looked down on for getting an
erection that was caused by the same thing that made your
nipples hard but we are the ones that are shamed. Although I don't
believe that it should be flaunted or posed in pictures unless for
the
purpose of sex, I do believe that it should be ignored by everyone
and not shamed. An erection will go away as fast as it came if it
is
ignored the same as nipples. I wish everyone would stop making a
big deal out of it.

This post was edited

Also, why is it ok for the women to take countless crotch shots and post them? Isn't that basically the same thing as a man taking a picture of his erection and posting it? If a women's nipples get hard for no reason it's ok. If a man gets an erection for no reason thats horrible. If a women takes crotch shots and post them that's ok, she's just being a nudist, if a man takes crotch shots [even when flaccid] that's horrible and he is just a perv. All the while everyone claims that nudist is about being natural and there is no shame in ones body, just be free, don't worry what other's think of you, the body is a beautiful thing, etc. This is what i'm taking from this; Be natural but make sure that you hide your natural body part if it naturally gets bigger like it naturally does from time to time. If you do get an erection out of no where, which happens naturally, run and hide behind a bush and now be ashamed of your natural body. If your nipples become erect which is also a sign of arousal it's ok you needn't run and hide behind the bush and if you have a vagina you can show it off to the world by taking closeup's and that is also ok. And here is what I actually know well because I am a man and I have had a penis for quite sometime now, 37 years to be exact: A penis is just like any other body part, sometimes it just does what it wants, just like nipples do. There is times that I will get an erection without thinking of anything, it is erect when I wake up in the morning, it becomes erect if I have to pee really bad, It sometimes gets hard when i'm laying down trying to go to sleep, when i'm riding in a car, on a riding mower, mowing the grass [which I can assure you does not turn me on] etc. An erection, just like a muscle spasm, a sneeze, an erect nipple, and sometimes a fart, can happen at any time and for any reason and does not always mean sex. In fact, most of the time, it has nothing to do with sex. A penis has a mind of it's own and does what it wants. Just wanted to give my opinion, which is the only one that matters because I could not care less what anyone else thinks. I'm just glad that I still get an erection and if I ever do get one in public then I am going to ask everyone else to come hide behind the bush with me because they may or may not be horny according to there nipples.

This post was edited

((((BuMp)))))
OOps... excuse me... didn't mean to BUMP in to you ;-) ... wait a minute! ...you bumped into ME! :-)

This post was edited

ErectionsThis is my thoughts on photographs of erection. Yes, theyare a part of being a man and they are handy when you actually need one, but itis not every time I see your profile. But when I see them on a profile I findthem rude, they are unnecessary. Is this what men think we are looking for? Is this really what men think will impress us? Is this thebest thing they have to say about themselves? These men are so short sighted;they dont know what will impress a woman. Be interesting; use your intelligence, humor, and brains to getto us women. Any women, that agrees with this statement please comment,maybe the men will understand.PrincessJai
Very well said. I don't understand why some men think it's clever to send dick pics, especially ones of their erect penis. They are losers in my honest opinion.

This post was edited
RE:Erections?

Lol agreed! Guys think they're so cool when they expose themselves erected on cam or on photos. It's disgusting!

This post was edited