Confused

Hi all i have a quick question,
I went to add a location but after a quick read of the guide lines found that it says not to post about areas that is illegal to use naturally
However when using the "Location Filter" there is a option to toggle legal areas on and off
One would assume all areas would be legal if the guidelines are followed
Any thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE: Confused

I hope I'm reading you post and question correctly. "Legal" and "tolerated or traditionally used" are two different things. While we have several "tolerated and/or traditionally nude use" beaches in this state ... we don't have any "legal" nude beaches. Many of those beaches on the location finder can be "tolerated or traditionally nude use" but not "legal." Like, San Onofre Beach, Trail 6, in Southern California. It had been a "tolerated/traditionally nude use" beach for 35 years but some over zealous, self righteous park ranger decided he was going to "fix" that and that he did. It is now a beach were, if caught, you could receive a citation. So ... be informed before you make a choice on which nude beaches you'l like to visit and ask questions of those that have visited those beaches. Even though you could receive a ticket for nudity on San Onofre Beach, Trail 6, there are places there you can still go nude and not be hassled or cited ... automatically.

This post was edited
RE: Confused

Yeah i Guess thats park of my confusion. The locals / Regular uses accept nudity how ever technically you could get in trouble if anyone was offended

This post was edited