Ponderosa Nature Resort

I'm sure it has been mentioned before - the Ponderosa Nature Resort in south-western Ontario is a fabulous place. The facilities are exceptional - the activities and events are never ending and of course the people being nudists arefantastic. There are seasonal and year round accomodations as well as daily camping and hotel rooms. Several seasonal trailers for sale at this time and a few year round homes. If you are looking for a great place to relax this is a super place to be. You can see more about the resort at their website ponderosaresort.ca or you can email us and we can answer other questions.

This topic was edited
RE: Ponderosa Nature Resort

Looking forward to a visit... It's been way too long.

This post was edited

Great place. Friendly people.

This post was edited

Dumb question from a newbie....What can I do in the fall and winter in the upper midwest in Canada. I want to meet people and enjoy this new lifestyle

This post was edited

Find a club, even non-landed clubs have house parties. There are 2 resort clubs near Minneoplis.

This post was edited

Dumb question from a newbie....What can I do in the fall and winter in the upper midwest in Canada. I want to meet people and enjoy this new lifestyleGo to Turtle Lake in Michican. Open year round with indoor facilities.

This post was edited