Intelligence is the most attractive feature on a woman

But seeing naked women on this site turns me on, even though I am an exhibitionist. Bottom line, I am very new to this... Do you eventually get to the point where it's 'old hat' to see a naked woman, or will it always be something that's erotic? Ie the line between exhibitionism and sex...

This topic was edited
RE: Intelligence is the most attractive feature on a woman

STRIKE TWO

This post was edited

But seeing naked women on this site turns me on, even though I am an exhibitionist. Bottom line, I am very new to this... Do you eventually get to the point where it's 'old hat' to see a naked woman, or will it always be something that's erotic? Ie the line between exhibitionism and sex...Again, you REALLY DO need to invest some time on some research.
I strongly recommend that you take a long look at this thread,
A Nuderunr Compendium
and follow the links. You will learn a great deal.

This post was edited

This site is for True nudists.
You really would find the trueswingers site more appropriate.

This post was edited

But seeing naked women on this site turns me on, even though I am an exhibitionist. Bottom line, I am very new to this... Do you eventually get to the point where it's 'old hat' to see a naked woman, or will it always be something that's erotic? Ie the line between exhibitionism and sex...Nudism/naturism is not about seeing or being seen. You are at the wrong website for that. It's not old hat to see new people happily, but it's not erotic by any means. We can all appreciate the human form without it being sexual.

This post was edited

Bottom line, I am very new to this... Do you eventually get to the point where it's 'old hat' to see a naked woman, or will it always be something that's erotic? Ie the line between exhibitionism and sex...Yes, you're new.
If you come from a typical textile background, where nudity is exclusively for the shower, doctor, and sex, then it may take a bit for the novelty to wear off, but it will, and surprisingly quickly.
You'll notice, and then it will register, that various body parts are surprisingly similar on everyone, and hold absolutely no erotic interest what so ever.
What will remain attractive, will always be her smile.
That exhibitionist thing ?
You'll probably be sadly disappointed when you realize that no one cares, OR they do, but not in a good way. ( hint )

This post was edited

I think it's hard to generalise about such matters. Part of the joys of the human body is that our reactions are all different, and we shoudl celebrate that. One of the top features of a woman is her sense of humour, which you can't necessarily tell by lookingat her photo - and the same is true of men!

This post was edited