Naked Jeepin'

What a feeling it is to drive naked, I got in several miles of nude Jeepin' last month, hope to repeat this month.

This topic was edited
RE: Naked Jeepin'

That must be a great feeling.
Where were you able to do this?
Any other Jeep owners join you?

This post was edited

I was exploring the local foothills and found a two track that was deserted with the visibility to see if there was anyone around. I was alone, I don't know any local nudists, seems the Land of Enchantment isn't very nudist friendly, despite the fact that we average 350 sunny days per year. Once it cools off a little, I am going for a doors off, tops off naked Jeep ride.

This post was edited

I know this is an old topic but want to get some conversations going on this subject.

I drive my Jeep naked all the time. I have a '18 JL Sport Unlimited. I have yet to take the doors and top off because it was our primary vehicle and my wife felt she would not make the ride enjoyable if she was stressed about no doors or top. She now has her own Wrangler, '06 X two door. I can now go ahead and strip my Jeep down for naked drives out on the trail.

I'm a naked driver and have been for over 50 years. It started way, way back in HS when I would go to the beach for the day. I'd shower off and I'd slip outta my swim trunks, at the car, wrap a towel around me and drive home like that and open the towel when I was able. Later, my wife and I would spend the day at the beach, and I would sit on the towel and drive home completely naked. She would wear my Hawaiian shirt I wore to the beach but nothing else. I just about drive naked everywhere from errands to road trips, in our cars or in rentals.

We take an annual Jeeping trip out to Death Valley each year. It's with a bunch of guys I used to work with. They know I'm a nudist, but I stay dressed when I'm around them. I will, however, go off on my own, get naked and do some 4x4'ing naked and alone but not too far from camp that I can't get back in a couple hours, if I have to walk.

I've been approached by two Park Rangers out in DV, one male and one female. Both didn't seem bothered by my nakedness and stopped and talked with me for several minutes. The female actually got out of her truck, stood and talked with me and gave me some pointers on where to explore. She left by saying "enjoy the natural beauty of DV in your natural state! Just be careful since you're out her alone."

Done a bit of Naked Jeepin' almost everywhere we go but DV and Anza Borrego are faves so far.

This post was edited

I have yet to take the doors and top off because it was our primary vehicle and my wife felt she would not make the ride enjoyable if she was stressed about no doors or top. She now has her own Wrangler, '06 X two door. I can now go ahead and strip my Jeep down for naked drives out on the trail.

The Ultimate naked driving experience, no clothes, no roof, no doors.

This post was edited

The Ultimate naked driving experience, no clothes, no roof, no doors.

That's the plan and it will be the ultimate naked drive!

This post was edited

That sounds like so much fun I wish I could join you two problems I live in another state and I own a Jeep but it's a Jeepster and I can't take the top off or the doors

This post was edited

As usual... you find people you are friends with, have other things in common and you all like to do things while naked. Only issue... you all live so far from one another! I'm certain you and I would have a great time hanging out together on a Jeep camping trip, Cowboy. I watch a lot of overland vids on YouTube and that just looks like so much fun and would be even more fun if you did it with a group of nudists.

This post was edited

So true and I apologize I hate to being so far away from California I wish I got to know you before I moved

This post was edited

The Ultimate naked driving experience, no clothes, no roof, no doors.That's the plan and it will be the ultimate naked drive!

How much of the year would it be warm enough to do it where you live?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy