Does any one go to Topsail Hill State Preserve , Fla

I will be staying in the RV park at Topsail Hill State Preserve the last week of December 2012 and have found other sites that mention this as good placefor Nudist but have not seen it mentioned on TN. While it is not a "legal" nude beach it is approx 3 miles of undeveloped beach in a state park/preserve. I have read that the crowds are light andby walking up the beachaway from the entrance you will usually find a place that is completely empty or possibly other nudist. I have also read that the park employees (Rangers?)do not patrol the beach. Are there any members of TN that frequent this beach and can provide a review/info?

This topic was edited
RE: Does any one go to Topsail Hill State Preserve , Fla

Bump for any information on this. The wife and I want to go next summer if there are nude possibilities. We don't mind walking if we have to.

This post was edited

Well it has taken me a while to get an opportunity to write about my week at the park since TN does not let me type updates (or chat)from my Android phone. We stayed in the RV park and the sites are very nice and private, but not private enough to be nude. The three plus miles of white sand beach is almost straight as an arrow which makes it possible to see the whole length from either beach access point so not possible to be nude out of site of others. Also the beach is very heavily patrolled by the sheriff department during the day. I did manage to walk almost the whole length nude at sunrise one morning but had to keep an eye out for others. In short not a good location to go nude but a great place for a textile vacation.

This post was edited

Well that bites. By looking at the website it looked like the RV sites were protected enough to hang out there nude. It's disappointing that the beach is not as remote as advertised as well. We were planning on a day trip to destin to rent a pontoon boat and head to okaloosa island for a nude day. But if that's all we can do for nude outdoor fun I think we'll pass on that trip altogether. Looks like we will be heading back to south padre island for our nakation.

This post was edited