Any New York Newbies, there are a few choices.

About a year ago, I was someone who just was just a home nudist, but one day I was invited to Juniper Woods Campground in Catskill. So to attract other home nudists who aren't sure who is out there, I started a group called the Lower Hudson Nudists, we have a website https://hvnudist.com. We are nudists who live 100 miles from the Hudson River, but if anyone has questions feel free to ask me. We also are facebook as secret group, where only other fellow nudists came see you. If you want to join that, you will have to friend one of the admins, and please ask to join group. You are lucky, I am an admin, just look for Bill Shaughnasey on facebook, just please say you are from truenudist and want to be in group.
Other options are there are other groups. Northern Exposure Sun Club, Young Naturist America, and various other in other areas.
Feel free to add me to a friend list, feel free to say hello, and I hope everyone have a nice day.
I have learn one thing as a new nudist, I find that if you bring a person to a nudist resort with a pool is a great ice breaker into social nudism.I hope this helps.
Bill

This topic was edited
RE: Any New York Newbies, there are a few choices.

Hi! I'm a little over an hour west of NYC. I'm in the Lehigh Valley area in PA and am looking to meet some people nearby.

This post was edited