RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

My recently deceased wife and I once painted our bedroom in the nude. I think we got more paint on each other than the walls but it was fun. And no called or rang our doorbell until we were all done and cleaned up. Sure wish I had taken pictures.

This post was edited

I have been painting our interior rooms, all nude. I used a sprayer for four rooms, ceiling and walls. I ended up covered but a quick shower cleaned me up. I did wear shoes which were coated and will be tossed once I am done painting. I do most things nudeas long as it is safe.

This post was edited

I have painted the left side and backside of my house nude. The front and right side I wore shorts. 2 coats. Probably time to paint again.

This post was edited

I've painted four rooms while nude, pulled out carpet and tack strips, laid peel and stick vinyl tile and hung the art work.

This post was edited

Ive painted many rooms in my house while nude. Have also done lots of other d.i.y naked too.

This post was edited

Yeah

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

It's the most practical way to paint a room. No clothes to wash. Some people who don't live the nudist lifestyle, even choose to paint in the nude.

This post was edited

After ruining one pair of jeans I decided to paint nude. I probably would have done that if I wasn't a nudist. Paint washes off skin. It stays on denim forever.

This post was edited

I painted our decks naked but was wearing flip flops and stained them dam!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Funny you should ask. We joined Hawaii Nudist Park on the North Shore of Oahu in 1975. We were able to take over a cabin that was already built. It required a few repairs including new paint inside and out. The wife and I painted the cabin in the nude of course as it was a nudist park. Easy clean up. When we move to the Bay Area we bought a home and when we repainted I did it in the nude. Well just the sides and back nude I had to finish the front wearing a jumpsuit. While painting one side the neighbor lady struck up a conversation with me. She had no clue I was naked as a Jaybird.

This post was edited