Does being a nudist deminish attraction?

For us couples, and I guess singles too, do you feel less attracted to your partner who you see nude on a regular basis?
I pose this question after having multiple conversations about the role of sexual attraction in the nudist community. While I agree that nudism and sex are two separate things and you can have interaction with other nude people with no sexual intent, attraction or reaction. What about with your spouse or significant other? Does your seeing your seeing them nude constantly in non sexual, day to day life, diminish your sexual attraction to them?

This topic was edited
RE: Does being a nudist deminish attraction?

I'm still some what new to this life, and my wife does not enjoy it as much as I do but it has not changed anything for me... :)

This post was edited
RE:Does being a nudist deminish attraction?

NO ... True attraction occurs at a soul level, and that happens when you gaze into each others eyes.

This post was edited

I suppose it depends on what you mean. It certainly makes nudity more normal, and less of an issue.

Mar has said that because she sees me naked all the time, it has become normal, and just seeing me naked does not have the same effect on her that it once did. That does not mean that she is less physically attracted to me than she was. Of course, emotional attraction is different anyway.

If youre talking about attraction towards other people, then I dont think its made any difference. I still notice and appreciate the female form exactly the same as I did before becoming a naturist.

One thing I will say is that although I do like looking at attractive naked women it is not the same as looking at attractive clothed women. Textile situations to me are much more of a distraction.

This post was edited

We are not full time nudists, but we regularly visit nudist resorts and spend as much time as we can nude in our backyard. I think the more time we spend nude together, the more attracted I am to her. I find the freedom and self confidence that comes with social nudity very attractive.

This post was edited