RE: only one naked ? Love the idea

I was painting the inside of my girlfriend's home naked of course so I wouldn't ruin my clothes she invited a friend over to watch me

It's fun when that happens.

This post was edited

Mar always paints naked for the same reason. Don't think she'd do it with an audience tho.

This post was edited
RE:only one naked ? Love the idea

I was sitting nude in my recliner and my wife was in her PJ's in her rocker. There was a knock on the door and our lesbian neighbor popped through it. She was dressed in a mu-mu and obviously had no under clothes on. She did not come very far into the house because I think she could see I was naked. She did not say anything about it either. I don't recall the conversation she and my wife had but it did not last 10 minutes and she left.

We have not discussed the incident but we do meet in the yard and talk. My yard dress is always no shirt, sometimes shorts and sometimes jeans, hers is the mu-mu without under clothes. When I know she is having a down day I tell her "she needs a hug from a half naked man" and she never refused. Sometimes she puts both arms around me and I know she is especially feeling down.

This post was edited

My wife hates the idea of anyone else seeing me naked.

This post was edited

My wife phoned while I was in the bath yesterday evening to say that she was coming home with a friend and asking me to make coffee for them.
I was not required to dress.

This post was edited

My wife hates the idea of anyone else seeing me naked.

My wife is OK with my adult son seeing me nude, but no one else in our home in addition to her.
At one time she said that I could sun and swim nude when she had company in the house as long as I kept the back curtains closed, but by the first time I said I was going to do so, she had changed her mind.
She does know I go to nude beaches without her.

This post was edited

I am the only nudist in our household. Now it's just me and my wife who isn't a nudist but when my sons lived here before going off to college I would be nude some of the time and they had no problem with seeing me that way. Both their girlfriends lived with us so I wouldn't be nude around them. Now that they are gone I am nude most of the time. If someone does come by which is rare I would cover up as not to expose myself to them unwillingly.

This post was edited

On the other hand, while we were staying with my MIL, asked if I could dispense with wearing a towel between showering and getting dressed. Her concern with having us comfortable didnt go that far.

This post was edited

I checked myself into a psych ward many years ago due to extreme depression and feeling suicidal. Obviously, didn't go through with it -- here I am.Part of the admission process was a complete body check. "Please remove all of your clothing." While I stood totally nude, two women (nurses?) inspected every bit of my skin. Everything. And making notes of every mole, scratch, scar, etc.In difference circumstances, it could have been really fun.

Last year I was going for a procedure which involved me getting undressed. To start with all I did was remove my shoes and socks to enable sensor tags to be attached. The nurse looked at my feet, commented about the nice tan and smiled at me. She then said that when I changed I didn't have to put on the paper pants if I didn't want to :)

This post was edited

I hosted a couple who were biking across the country. They knew in advance that I would be a bare host and they had assured me that was fine with them. I welcomed them into my home and served them a meal. After the meal I offered a hot tub soak. She accepted and stripped to join me. He declined and sat beside the tub as week soaked

This post was edited