Holland beaches

I am off to Zandvoort in holland next week does any one know the name and location of the nudist beach there also is there any nudist resorts around this area thanks in advance
m & m

This topic was edited
RE: Holland beaches

Thanks
I found it and it was fantastic

This post was edited
RE: Holland beaches

I know, it's almost in my backyard

This post was edited
resources for nudism in NL

A great resource for nude beaches in The Netherlands is the following website, which is available in Dutch, English, German and French (click on the flag):www.naaktstrandje.nl. It offers information about all Dutch nude beaches on the coast and inland (lakes). There are detailed descriptions, directions and some images.The Dutch language site offers a bit more info, like nude swimming hours in public pools, nude camp grounds and private naturist clubs/terrains.

Remember that the weather may not always be what you desire, but sauna/spa complexes offer a good alternative. All saunas in The Netherlands are nude and co-ed (except for occasional women-only or bathing suit days - check websites beforehand). These places often consist of up to 30 different saunas, steam baths, pools, etc. A few examples:
www.veluwsebron.nl, www.zwaluwhoeve.nl, www.elysium.nl, www.spazuiver.nl (the last one is in Amsterdam).

This post was edited
RE: resources for nudism in NL

Here are all the locations on Google Maps(not the saunas/spas).

This post was edited