RE: When is it inappropriate to freeball?

I freeball at the gym. I usually wear pants but sometimes shorts. The shorts are long enough that I'm not going to fall out of them. I used to wear jockstraps and still do oncve in a while, but they are kind of constrictive and I prefer the way it feels with everything just hanging loose and free in my pants or shorts. I see lots of other guys freeball at the gym. It's easy to tell when a guy is walking around, but i don't think it's pervy at all.

This post was edited
RE: When is it inappropriate to freeball?

Thanks for the support, guys. This comment came from a gay sports enthusiast who was in a gay chat forum discussing gym attire - asking what are the best supportive briefs to wear. I mentioned I freeball at my gym and really don't see the need for briefs. He went off on me saying that a gym was not a place for cruising and that it was rude to be wearing shorts in a place where you can easily show if/when you're in certain positions. I assured him I was not wearing Dixie Duke shorts but today's standard gym short. Hell, I only wish I could find those phys ed shorts we use to wear in the 70s. But those WOULD require underwear I think.
Thanks again. I'm glad to hear I'm not alone.

This post was edited