Nude Hiking/bushwalking around Melb/Victoria

Hey all, I'm kinda new to doing nude hiking/bushwalking, usually just nude at home or go to the beach staying in one spot that I know is ok to be nude in. Just wondering if anyone knows of some good places to go nude hiking around Melb/Victoria. I prefer obviously not to come across too many textiles as I don't like the confrontation so somewhere kind of secluded would be great. Also would love to meet some other nude bushwalkers/hikers to go with sometime.
Cheers,Brett

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Hiking/bushwalking around Melb/Victoria

My buddy and I have walked nude in the southern & western Grampians away fromt the tourist area... Also climbed Mt Bogong and Mt Feathertop nude, but you have to ready for all seasons all year around. The photo of me is on the Cathedral Range taken by a girl friend -- now too busy on weekends and you would have to walk it mid week to be nude. Not sure what the fires did to the area.
North area of the Prom is secluded and not visited by many - see Vicnudey plan.
have done many other short walks on beaches etc, but with a sarong always at the ready...
I am now based in Qld so no much help other than above.
P.

This post was edited

Hi ginger bear a nude hike is planned for October 11 will give details soon. I help arrange nude hikes every year and we generally get around 12 -16 guys. There are plans for around 4 between October - April

This post was edited

Sorry you missed the last hike mate. It was a great one with 17 guys, waterfall and swim. Will post on true nudist for future hikes/ beach days/camps.Pete

This post was edited

sounds as tho a good time had...next time ?? cheers ben

This post was edited