What happened to all of the fun here??????

What happened to all the fun we used to have on this site???? Everyone has gotten sooooo serious !!!!! Phil, Swifty, Steve and Jen, Beaker and the rest of you..... Where are you???? Lets get this place rolling again !!!!!! Do we need to get "mom" to start kicking some butts again????? Mine first ???? lmao Phil, just cause your on that side of the "pond" doesn't mean that you can't laugh !!!! Well maybe...... You are Phil afterall..... lol :) Hey Eskimo, that means you too !!!!!!! lol

Steve

This topic was edited
RE: What happened to all of the fun here??????

((((((((((Superdad!)))))))))))

Just enjoying the last few days
of beautiful, summerweather.
Soaking up the sun's warm rays
(hoping my skin doesn't turn to leather)

And playing in my garden,
while Steve works on the house,
So, please, I beg your pardon -
don't complain and grouse!

The summer's been rather short this year
with all the rain we've had.
Only a handful of sunny days, I fear.
The weather's been pretty bad.

And before much longer,
the air will be quite chilly.
There will be plentyof time to ponder
and make up rhymes that're silly!

So before you know it,
it will be winter time again.
In front of my 'puter I'll sit
Sincerely, your old friend Jen
xoxoxo

This post was edited

What happened to all the fun we used to have on this site???? Everyone has gotten sooooo serious !!!!! Phil, Swifty, Steve and Jen, Beaker and the rest of you..... Where are you???? Lets get this place rolling again !!!!!! Do we need to get "mom" to start kicking some butts again????? Mine first ???? lmao Phil, just cause your on that side of the "pond" doesn't mean that you can't laugh !!!! Well maybe...... You are Phil afterall..... lol :) Hey Eskimo, that means you too !!!!!!! lol Steve
That's cos YOU haven't been posting Steve!

We missed you soooooooo much!

NOT!

This post was edited

((((((((((Superdad!))))))))))) Just enjoying the last few days of beautiful, summerweather. Soaking up the sun's warm rays (hoping my skin doesn't turn to leather) And playing in my garden, while Steve works on the house, So, please, I beg your pardon - don't complain and grouse! The summer's been rather short this year with all the rain we've had. Only a handful of sunny days, I fear. The weather's been pretty bad. And before much longer, the air will be quite chilly. There will be plentyof time to ponder and make up rhymes that're silly! So before you know it, it will be winter time again. In front of my 'puter I'll sit Sincerely, your old friend Jen xoxoxo
Nice poem Jen,
that's exactly how I feel,
is this a global phenomenon?
I knew we're on the same wave length,
but I didn't realise that we're on the same latitude as well!

This post was edited

What happened to all the fun we used to have on this site???? Everyone has gotten sooooo serious !!!!! Phil, Swifty, Steve and Jen, Beaker and the rest of you..... Where are you???? Lets get this place rolling again !!!!!! Do we need to get "mom" to start kicking some butts again????? Mine first ???? lmao Phil, just cause your on that side of the "pond" doesn't mean that you can't laugh !!!! Well maybe...... You are Phil afterall..... lol :) Hey Eskimo, that means you too !!!!!!! lol Steve
That's cos YOU haven't been posting Steve!

We missed you soooooooo much!

NOT!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

((((((((((Superdad!))))))))))) Just enjoying the last few days of beautiful, summerweather. Soaking up the sun's warm rays (hoping my skin doesn't turn to leather) And playing in my garden, while Steve works on the house, So, please, I beg your pardon - don't complain and grouse! The summer's been rather short this year with all the rain we've had. Only a handful of sunny days, I fear. The weather's been pretty bad. And before much longer, the air will be quite chilly. There will be plentyof time to ponder and make up rhymes that're silly! So before you know it, it will be winter time again. In front of my 'puter I'll sit Sincerely, your old friend Jen xoxoxo

Thanks so much Jen..... I know we have all been busy with the summer months, I have too. I miss everyone on here too, even Phil !!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

Not quite Phil, you're a good 10 farther north than Connecticut. The southernmost part of the UK is quite a bit farther north than the northernmost part of the 48 contiguous states. Down south, where you are, is just a little farther north than Edmonton, Alberta in Canada. So next time you're a little chilly outside, spare a thought for those who are 'on the level' with you, but with a much colder climate. Of course, they do get great summers too
Colin

This post was edited

Not quite Phil, you're a good 10 farther north than Connecticut. The southernmost part of the UK is quite a bit farther north than the northernmost part of the 48 contiguous states. Down south, where you are, is just a little farther north than Edmonton, Alberta in Canada. So next time you're a little chilly outside, spare a thought for those who are 'on the level' with you, but with a much colder climate. Of course, they do get great summers too
Colin
Thanks for that Colin,
haha Jen, ... I'm nearer the North Pole than you are! ... hehe
wait, ... that's NOT, "a good thing!"
Oh well, I've still got the Gulf Steam! .... at the moment, anyway,
that's worth a few degrees.

This post was edited

This is the most fun you can have with your clothes off. Discuss.

This post was edited

Colin

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????? Now I am totally confused..... lol I think I had better get a map out, you have totally lost me !!!! Now I have to THINK???? Thanks a lot, now my brain hurts !!!!! So that means that I am way farther South than Phil is. Ha ha Phil, it's WARMER here !!!!!!!! BTW Phil, say hi to Santa for me.... Tell him I have been a REALLY good boy this year !!!!! Ok, I tried to be a good boy this year. AW Hell, I was a bad boy this year.... What of it????? lmao

Steve

This post was edited

This is the most fun you can have with your clothes off. Discuss.
Well it's getting hard to recall, but I'm sure there was an activity in my distant past that WAS more fun, but for now, I just have to make do with this :( We all used to be a lot worse, before we grew up a bit, ( well, most of us that is, .... not mentioning any names here, but it begins with St ) take a look at this thread and you'll see what I mean.

This post was edited