RE: What happened to all of the fun here??????

~hangs head~ I just don't know, I just don't know..... No Santa, No Easter Bunny, No Tooth Fairy, be nice to Phil..... I just don't know what happened to my world.......

They weren't part of the government bail-out free-money stimulus package.
( especially Phil )

This post was edited

~hangs head~ I just don't know, I just don't know..... No Santa, No Easter Bunny, No Tooth Fairy, be nice to Phil..... I just don't know what happened to my world.......

Oh, ye of little faith! : https://www.santatelevision.com/index.html[/quote]

Thank you Kris Kringle! I do believe, I do believe, I do believe!!!!

Jen
p.s. I'm going to have to have a word with my husband...THERE IS TOO AN EASTER BUNNY! I know this for a fact, I SAW him at 4:00am Easter morning about 20 years ago. Hopping from one house to the next...and NO, I had NOT been drinking!!!

This post was edited

Oh, ye of little faith! : https://www.santatelevision.com/index.html

Wow! ... Thanks Colin for showing me the truth.

So sorry Steve,

looks like I stand corrected :(

Really sorry mate,

all these years they've been telling me porkies,

just so they didn't have to buy me any pressies :(

Click herefor even more proof!

Funny Santa Claus pictures Father Christmas jokes. Ogden Nash poem

Dear Santa
?If you leave a new bike under the tree, I will give you the antidote to the poison I put in the milk.

Hope this puts a smile back on your face!

This post was edited

They weren't part of the government bail-out free-money stimulus package.
( especially Phil )
Sooooooooo true! ... Curt.

This post was edited

Thank you Kris Kringle! I do believe, I do believe, I do believe!!!! Jen p.s. I'm going to have to have a word with my husband...THERE IS TOO AN EASTER BUNNY! I know this for a fact, I SAW him at 4:00am Easter morning about 20 years ago. Hopping from one house to the next...and NO, I had NOT been drinking!!!

And just WHAT! .... Jen, ..... WERE you doing, .... out at 4 am, .... at that young age!

This post was edited

Thank you Kris Kringle! I do believe, I do believe, I do believe!!!! Jen p.s. I'm going to have to have a word with my husband...THERE IS TOO AN EASTER BUNNY! I know this for a fact, I SAW him at 4:00am Easter morning about 20 years ago. Hopping from one house to the next...and NO, I had NOT been drinking!!!

And just WHAT! .... Jen, ..... WERE you doing, .... out at 4 am, .... at that young age!

Probably the same things WE were doing out at that young age !!!!!!!!!! lmao

Thank you all !!!!!! My world is back !!!!!!!

MOM !!!!! Phil broke the thread again !!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

What happened to all the fun we used to have on this site???? Everyone has gotten sooooo serious !!!!! Phil, Swifty, Steve and Jen, Beaker and the rest of you..... Where are you???? Lets get this place rolling again !!!!!! Do we need to get "mom" to start kicking some butts again????? Mine first ???? lmao Phil, just cause your on that side of the "pond" doesn't mean that you can't laugh !!!! Well maybe...... You are Phil afterall..... lol :) Hey Eskimo, that means you too !!!!!!! lol
Ive been posting here since last May and now, youre telling me, This is supposed to be fun. Next, I suppose, you will claim that Skinny Dipping and other forms of nude recreation are also fun. Steve

This post was edited