RE: driving

Thanks guys for your replies.i thought i was the only one who loves driving nude....ted

This post was edited
RE: naked driving

Driving clothesfree is great, but need a towel at the seat during summer..the leather gets so warm!
I have some 20 km from my summerhouse to a textile free beach, no need to put on clothes for going that short drive.

This post was edited

I drive naked all the time on the freeways, I drove to confest north of deniliquin New South Wales from Melbourne fully naked and occasionally had to put a modesty towel over my bits. Nothing better then being free in the car.

This post was edited

My work entails driving over most of the country and I am often naked
behind the wheel, even if I pick up hitch hikers. They don't have to get
into my car, but most do, and quite a few strip off. A warm hand on my gear stick is very comforting.

This post was edited

i enjoy driving naked who else does?I just drove naked for the first time the other night. It was zoo exciting!! I loved it.

This post was edited

i LOVE driving naked! in fact, i just recently "broke in" my new truck, and drove the whole way back from oklahoma buck nekkid. it was awesome! would have been even better if i had had a buddy naked with me, but alas, i was alone... :-)

This post was edited

It would be fun doing some nude driving around town in SF. Let me know if you're interested.

This post was edited

Love going for naked night drives to a local lookout and walking the fire trail. Now that the weather is warming up, I'll be doing it more often.

This post was edited

I've driven home nude a cpl of times after dropping wife off at work at night what great feeling it is driving with the windows down and the breeze hitting you.

This post was edited

My work entails driving over most of the country and I am often naked behind the wheel, even if I pick up hitch hikers. They don't have to get into my car, but most do, and quite a few strip off. A warm hand on my gear stick is very comforting.That sure sounds great!
Driving naked is even more fun with a driving buddy!
thats so cool!!! i love driving naked unfortunately i dont have anyone to do it with here in Toronto... but if anyone wants to tag along, shoot me an email!

This post was edited