TV Show: Four Weddings

I am a researcher from ITV and we are casting for a second series of the hit TV show "Four Weddings". We are looking for UK based couples who are getting married or renewing thier vows between October 2009 and March 2010 (either in the UK or abroad).
The show follows brides-to-be who attend each others weddings, where they will score the venue, the food, the overall day and the dress. The bride with the best day will win a luxury honeymoon of their dreams!
This is a fun and entertaining show for both the bride and the viewer. We are looking for all sorts of weddings and themes, each reflecting the personal taste of each bride. There is no wedding too big or too small, and weddings that range from civil ceremonies to fairytale weddings to nudists weddings, from traditional British, to Jewish or green humanist weddings which will all help to really reflect the variety of personalities, venues, themes and overall wedding days that are out there!
I understand that this show might not be to every ones taste, but is a fantastically fun show, where viewers really feel part of the special day and it will also be a good chance for you topromotea lifestyle representingfreedom, a sense of community and friendship and where better to do this than at a wedding!
We are very experienced film makers, and as its the second series, we are fully aware of how to do the filming respectfully, and we are constantly in communication with the bride, groom, church and venue, so that we are as un-intrusive as possible!
Please email me at meg.barnard@itv.com if you're interested and I would love to talk to you further and answer any questions you might have!
I look forward to hearing from you all!
Best wishes
Meg

This topic was edited
RE: TV Show: Four Weddings

You share really a very interesting information in this post. I love to wathc tv show online and Camelot is my favirot tv series that i like to watch. Right now I'm waiting for Camelot Season 1 Episode 4. It's will aire soon and I'm very exited to watch this episode online.

This post was edited