Whispering Pines Nudist Resort

Whispering Pines Nudist ResortHas anyone been there? It's down by Wilmington. I'm trying to go there hopefully within the next few weeks. Does anyone else want to go? I'd like to get to know some people who will go to nudist venues with me. Going anywhere by yourself isn't much fun.
So if anyone is interested in going there or has been there before, here's the place to mention it!
-B

This topic was edited
RE: Whispering Pines Nudist Resort

I have been to Whispering Pines a couple times. Everyone I meet there were real nice people and I had a good time spending the day there nude. Hoping to go back soon to enjoy another nice day.

This post was edited

That's kind of a bummer about the pool. Oh well, I guess pool for a while, chair for a while... maybe throw in some random walkabouts...

This post was edited

I haven't been to Whispering Pines in a long time, but from what I've heard from others who visit there, I think it's time for me to give it another try. If the time is right, I'd be willing to meet your there if you'd like.

This post was edited

I have been there before and yes it is a very friendly place. It is on my list of places to get back to this year because it has been a while since I have been there. Enjoy!

This post was edited

If the place is as good as people make it out to be, I'd like to try to go regularly, maybe once a month or something. But if you'd like to meet up, feel free to message me or send a friends request, just mention whispering pines.

This post was edited

Was there last fall for a nude 5K run. Stayed for the rest of the day. Met a lot of friendly people.

This post was edited