Rooster Rock Conditions, as of May 11

I went to Rooster Rick yesterday, and the water level was higher than I had ever seen it, however i have only lived in the area for two and a half years.
We tried several trails out to teh rive proper, but all the ones we tried were swampy and/or underwater. i did run into a coupel of guys who said they found a dry trail out to the river, and if that is so, it seems there is probably only one.
We are supposed to have rain off and on for the next week, so the river level won't likely be dropping anytime soon.
A few other beach goers commented that the water level was about two feet higher than the previous day, so it could be that they let water out of the dams anticipating the coming rain.
At least the early warm weather portends a longer nude beach season this year.

This topic was edited
RE: Rooster Rock Conditions, as of May 11

Thanks for the update! For those of us who live up near Seattle it can be hard to get good info on the conditions down there.
Hope it's in fine shape soon, I'd love a day or two out there.

This post was edited

Thanks for the update! How's Sauvies looking? I assume there's some beach but with the high levels you never know.

This post was edited

I have not been to Sauvie yet this year, but usually entrance five has the first dry beach area early in the season.

This post was edited