gathering for Va nudist

I see plenty of nudist here on TN from VA, I have tried to meet with a few just to hangout with fellow nudist. I suggest we plan a gathering at WTP or some ones home, to have a general get together. Nothing fancy, just what we used to call a warmer. Let me know if there is interest, I'll check with WTP and see if they will allow us to meet there. Phil

This topic was edited
RE: gathering for Va nudist

We have hosted several clothing optional parties here at our home in Va Beach.....WTP would prob allow us to gather but, we would have to each pay the daily use fee......Haven't been to White Tail since last year.......Hoping to camp over Father's Day weekend out there.......

This post was edited

VB would be great , if you're willing to host again.

This post was edited

Working on another date...details to follow

This post was edited

Great idea! I'd love to meet a few of my fellow nudists in the area. I'd host a gathering myself it weren't for my neighbors lol

This post was edited

Any updates? I would be up for a meet-up at either WTP or a house party. We need to generate a bit more CVA activity.

This post was edited

We live in the Petersburg area and would enjoy WTP , hope it warms up lol

This post was edited

Yeah I was planning on going down today for a day trip but it is still too crisp out there. Wasn't the one upside to tearing a hole in the ozone supposed to be that it was hot enough to go nude more often?

This post was edited