RE: TN or exhibitionist/voyeur?

I've been on & off this site for over a year now. I came on this site initially through google search as I wanted to find a nude beach and this website popped up. I made a profile because I enjoy communicating with like minded people, learning about people, places...I'm not feeling physically well today so was lounging around with time on my hands & decided to explore this website more. I looked in the search area where I have not frequented and I'm further repulsed. It's apparent through my experience here and further investigation that there are more exhibitionists and/or voyeurs on here than there are true nudists. What has been your experience? Do you consider yourself a true nudist? Why? Thank you to those that are true nudists/naturalist... I stay because of you.
Hi I'm also from tn like nudist

This post was edited
RE:TN or exhibitionist/voyeur?

Good, honest questions. As for me, I'm neither a voyeur nor an exhibitionist. Yes, I admire the human body, especially the female body which is such a wonder of design with beautiful symmetry. I'm certainly not an exhibitionist. I'm simply a naturist (a term I prefer over nudist, because naturism encompasses the full relationship between me and everything around me, including other naked people). I suspect, however, that this site has its share of voyeurs and those who sexualize textile-free life. As long as they respect boundaries and keep to themselves, I don't care. Perhaps they can eventually begin to understand the freedom that we live and celebrate alone and in each other's company. Perhaps they can discover the demystification of the human body and gender prejudices that can spring from being ourselves and one with creation.

This post was edited