SO how do we meet each other for real

I am open for ideas on how we can meet for real.

This topic was edited
RE: SO how do we meet each other for real

go to a nudist resort :)

This post was edited

well the best way would but that if you are going somewhere say where it is and chances are there is a local nudist and can meet up with ya

This post was edited
How do we meet for real

The best way is to find a naturist near to your location in the group or on the site itself, send a message or eamil to them and see if they wish to meet you. I am always willing to meet with any naturists near to me or within a reasonable drive from me, I am not able to accomadate so would need to meet with those who are able to during the colder days and in the winter here in the uk, other times I am willing to meet outside and would love to have those who enjoy walking nude to come join me on my walks in the summer time.
If interested in meeting me I am in the Cambridgeshire area near to the A1.

This post was edited
Re:- How do we meet for real

The best way is to find a naturist near to your location in the group or on the site itself, send a message or eamil to them and see if they wish to meet you. I am always willing to meet with any naturists near to me or within a reasonable drive from me, I am not able to accomadate so would need to meet with those who are able to during the colder days and in the winter here in the uk, other times I am willing to meet outside and would love to have those who enjoy walking nude to come join me on my walks in the summer time.

If interested in meeting me I am in the Cambridgeshire area near to the A1.

This post was edited

I to have found that also some make a date/time to meet and do not turn up, I now go to a naturist spa and meet others there also have made dates and times to meet and found some do turn up at a venue where as a meet at some spot does not work. SO if you are in the UK na live within driving distance of Codicote in Hertfordshire just of the A1 north of Hatfield and want to meet let me know.

This post was edited

It seems first off we have to post here and get to know oneanother.

This post was edited