PA question

Hi guys. I got my PA about 3 years ago and have gradually gotten up to a 2 gauge ring. I'm wondering however if I'm the only guy who has the problem of my body almost rejecting it. I mean, even after three years the piercing hole remains tight and if I remove the ring the hole shuts down almost immediately. I can't just put it back but have to work at it with a taper and lots of lube. I got up to a 2 gauge ring which was there for several months. Then one night I wanted to have sex and took it out. After just a few hours I tried to put it back and there was no way. I had to go back to the 4 gauge and even now I can't get the 2 back in. Has anyone else had this experience?

This topic was edited
RE: PA question

Hi guys. I got my PA about 3 years ago and have gradually gotten up to a 2 gauge ring. I'm wondering however if I'm the only guy who has the problem of my body almost rejecting it. I mean, even after three years the piercing hole remains tight and if I remove the ring the hole shuts down almost immediately. I can't just put it back but have to work at it with a taper and lots of lube. I got up to a 2 gauge ring which was there for several months. Then one night I wanted to have sex and took it out. After just a few hours I tried to put it back and there was no way. I had to go back to the 4 gauge and even now I can't get the 2 back in. Has anyone else had this experience?Yes, that's normal. My 00000g is kinda heavy, so I take it out sometimes to give my penis a rest, but then need to use my 00g or 000g because the hole has gotten tighter. But after a few hours i can size up again.

This post was edited

I wish it was only a few hours. How do you do it? I've tried using a taper thinking it would stretch easily and go back in but no. Now it's been several weeks and I'm stuck with the 4. I guess I need to go to my piercer and let him just pull it through.

This post was edited

Hi guys. I got my PA about 3 years ago and have gradually gotten up to a 2 gauge ring. I'm wondering however if I'm the only guy who has the problem of my body almost rejecting it. I mean, even after three years the piercing hole remains tight and if I remove the ring the hole shuts down almost immediately.I'm not an expert, but from what I've read, what you are describing is not piercing rejection. Rejection is the body's method of pushing a foreign object out by surrounding it and literally pushing it (slowly) out of the skin. You would have many other symptoms and problems if it were rejection.
Other readings have told me all piercings can close up or shrink rather quickly, even after years. What your describing sounds normal, though the experience varies from person to person.

This post was edited

my piercings never last long in me, had my left nipple done twice with a 10 year gap between and both times after a year or so the ring slowly worked its way out.my pa was fine then I went up to 0g which left me with 5 mm of skin between the pa hole and my pee slit even tho the initial percing was in the correct place. I took it out to let it heal a bit and downsize so it didn't rip thru and its been the same size of hole for about 4 years now. I then started a Jacobs ladder but the first piercing lasted 4 months before breaking thru the remaining skin one morning so I didn't bother with the rest ....

This post was edited

Here's something I just heard today. That having a PA reduces sensitivity in your dick. I can agree because over the last two years- as I moved up to larger gauge jewelry - my glans have gotten a lot less sensitive. Anyone else noticed this?

This post was edited

Its the movement of the PA in my glans whi h brings the feeling for me.

This post was edited