More SPAM

I received this today.
"johathanli said...
;"hey!! nice to meet u there, i come from www.nudis***.com ,nudi***y.com are committed to creating the perfect online space for you. it is one of the biggest nudist site in the world,there u can share nudist photos,videos and chating with thousands of hot or sexy nudist girls and boz. why not have fun with them if u logging in u can see more

This topic was edited
I just got the same message

These messages/spam do show up from time to time. Part of the Internet experience.

This post was edited
RE: Me too.

but before you delete it, click on the the profile and flag it for spamming. TT1 is quick to take care of spam issues.

This post was edited

I have flagged this spammer for the last week, but you can only do it once and nothing has been done by the site owners to get rid of this person. I will be quitting this site soon as a result if i keep getting more spam

This post was edited

but before you delete it, click on the the profile and flag it for spamming. TT1 is quick to take care of spam issues.
I normally don't even delete the message, I leave it in so I can see the person's profile was deleted. Flagging does work, just sometimes not a quickly as we would like it due to the workload of taking care of the site.
Thomas

This post was edited

I flagged it right away. Profile looks fishy also.

This post was edited
RE: More SPAM!

More SPAM! ........

joymartines29 said...
Hello My name is joy, i saw your profile to day and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address (joym*****@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Blessing.(Remeber the distance or age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (joymart*******@yahoo.com) FOR MORE EXPLAINATION

Flagged!

Don't forget, if you get one of these, DO NOT REPLY. At the very least, they are collecting e-mail addresses to sell, and you will start getting loads of spam, or they will try to suck you in to giving them all your money.

Just copy the whole message and paste it into the "FlagMe" box on their profile. Head it, "More SPAM" ....... Hit "Flag this user" and you're done! :) ...... TIP, if you DON'T delete the mail, when it goes from your inbox you will know that their profile has been deleted.

This post was edited
RE: More SPAM!

More SPAM! ........ joymartines29 said... Hello My name is joy, i saw your profile to day and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address (joym*****@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Blessing.(Remeber the distance or age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (joymart*******@yahoo.com) FOR MORE EXPLAINATION Flagged! Don't forget, if you get one of these, DO NOT REPLY. At the very least, they are collecting e-mail addresses to sell, and you will start getting loads of spam, or they will try to suck you in to giving them all your money. Just copy the whole message and paste it into the "FlagMe" box on their profile. Head it, "More SPAM" ....... Hit "Flag this user" and you're done! :) ...... TIP, if you DON'T delete the mail, when it goes from your inbox you will know that their profile has been deleted. I got the very same message today and I flagged it.

This post was edited
RE: spam

Copy and paste the message into an email to abuse@truenudists.com

This post was edited