who saw u first?

after u realized that you love naturism or u r a nudist, who is the 1st person to see u complete naked??

This topic was edited
RE: who saw u first?

None has seen me completely nude yet ... i am nude only alone for last 2 yrs ... sometimes i go outside nude like in my home gallery or on the terris but none has yet saw me complete nude

This post was edited

I think for me it was a womanfriendof mine. She visited me on vacation once and she wanted to go to the beach with me. I told her that it was a beach I liked to be naked at (although not legal), and she said that was fine, so we went to the beach together and I got naked. She did not get naked, but it was fun to spend the afternoon with her with my being naked and her not, and she did not mind at all. That was a very liberating afternoon!

This post was edited

First persons to see me naked was the nurse that delivered me, then my my mum.

This post was edited

First person after I became a naturist was a guy at the nudist beach

This post was edited

my mum and dad.

This post was edited

A friend of mine.. she thought I was joking when I said I stayed naked at home ... she came over on a sunday to check probably .. and I greeted her naked at the door ...:)

This post was edited

My non nudist friends ...when i went for an outing with them. many of my non nudists friends knew that when i am in nature...its impossible to resist me from being naked.

This post was edited

Great, countrygirl, dforsgren, RuRiadh and NudeRajib, that's the true spirit of nudity.

This post was edited

Fine, Suhrit, firm in your belief.

This post was edited

Same is the case here. I dont have choice but to stand nude when I am embraced by nature

This post was edited