Hairy or Shaved

Would love to know what you girls think about a mans package..........do you like it hairy or shaved? Please post your comments hereMr Eddie

This topic was edited
RE: Hairy or Shaved

well. personally, I prefer well groomed.. not too much hair..not totally bare. just neat and well taken care of.

This post was edited

i love a man to be as hairy as possible!

This post was edited

Thinned out and trimmed, balls bare.
Hubby enjoys keeping me trimmed as well...
Will go smooth when called for, but for clubs and pools... thinned works best for us

This post was edited

I prefer clean and shaved.

This post was edited

Would love to know what you girls think about a mans package..........do you like it hairy or shaved? Please post your comments hereMr EddieI personally like it natural. But that's mostly because i am too lazy to shave it all off.Pubic hair is no problem, just as long as you don't make it a big deal.

This post was edited

I prefer to be totally bare, and have been, from before it became popular. My hubby did nude modeling as a young man and shaved to look even younger. He said he let it grow when he went in the service, but hated the look and the feel. He started shaving again when he got out in 1970 and is still bare.We would both like to trade stories with other smoothies about experiences especially before shaving went mainstream.

This post was edited

Would love to know what you girls think about a mans package..........do you like it hairy or shaved? Please post your comments hereMr EddieI personally like it natural. But that's mostly because i am too lazy to shave it all off.Pubic hair is no problem, just as long as you don't make it a big deal.If you lived closer I would be willing to do it for you, if you wanted to give it a try. If you had someone to do it for you on a regular basis, you may find you enjoy it that way.

This post was edited

Shaved or trimmed preferred :)

This post was edited

I like girls with hair down there. I think it has to do with the mystery of what is behind the pubic hair. Anyway, I'm hairy and the thought of even shaving it off is out of the question..

This post was edited

I prefer women that are shaved.

This post was edited