RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

The next door neighbor. I rang up telling him I was going to return a tool to him by leaving on the (waist-high) wall between our properties. On our side of the wall, it's very brushy, one can walk right up to the wall without being seen. So I did, naked, tool in hand. And noticed that the neighbor was working naked in his garden. So I called out to let him know I had left the tool, he came over to the wall, and we chatted for a while.

Must be convenient to know your neighbor also works nude in his yard. That way, neither of you have to worry about being seen by the other.

This post was edited

Must be convenient to know your neighbor also works nude in his yard.Hugely convenient. I made a deliberate decision early on when we moved onto our place that if a neighbor dropped over unannounced and I was outside somewhere, I would not make an effort to disguise the fact that I had been naked, if that was the case. So all the friendly-enough-to-visit neighbors have known. In this one case, after some years, he made the reciprocal gesture. He'll occasionally walk over naked, knowing that both my husband and I are fine with it. His wife has likewise seen us naked on our place, and seems fine with it, but I've been a bit hesitant to just head over to their place naked. Only once, actually, when I was going over to visit on a rainy day, when the brushy path between their place and ours would have soaked my clothes even under an umbrella - so I put my clothes in a plastic bag and dressed for dinner once i got to their porch.

This post was edited

As far as I know, the guy who was walking towards the CO section of Sunnyside as I was leaving. I may have been on the 'wrong' side of the sign at the time!

This post was edited

Our AirBnb campers. We have a clothing optional primitive campsite at our place

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy