Nudist Chat and Masturbations and pics exchange

Hi fellow nudists,
Yeah the issue is awkward but true. I faced many so called nudists in the chatroom which i accepted their request for private chat but to my surprise I found two guys asking me that as a matter of nudist culture first nudist meet is to do a ritual of masturbating looking at each other calling it very common among nudists. Though i denied to do it and the guy rudely abused and disconnected.
I found another guy in chat trying to send me pics which were like explicit nudist meet where people were seen doing all sorts of gay and lesbian and group kind activities and he called this common to exchange such pics. I denied accepting the pics and he seemed to racially abuse me.
Guys tell me if this is true that such things are common because to my mind i found it against the basic tenets of nudism.
Such people create a bad picture of nudism I think.

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist Chat and Masturbations and pics exchange

Hi fellow nudists,Yeah the issue is awkward but true. I faced many so called nudists in the chatroom which i accepted their request for private chat but to my surprise I found two guys asking me that as a matter of nudist culture first nudist meet is to do a ritual of masturbating looking at each other calling it very common among nudists. Though i denied to do it and the guy rudely abused and disconnected. I found another guy in chat trying to send me pics which were like explicit nudist meet where people were seen doing all sorts of gay and lesbian and group kind activities and he called this common to exchange such pics. I denied accepting the pics and he seemed to racially abuse me.Guys tell me if this is true that such things are common because to my mind i found it against the basic tenets of nudism. Such people create a bad picture of nudism I think.their actions are just so wrong. i wonder if that kind of behaviour is what is making this site so wrotten. I have been a naturist for many years, and true naturism has absolutely nothing to do with sex. if people want to talk sex they should join a sex site.

This post was edited

Hi fellow nudists,Yeah the issue is awkward but true. I faced many so called nudists in the chatroom which i accepted their request for private chat but to my surprise I found two guys asking me that as a matter of nudist culture first nudist meet is to do a ritual of masturbating looking at each other calling it very common among nudists. Though i denied to do it and the guy rudely abused and disconnected. I found another guy in chat trying to send me pics which were like explicit nudist meet where people were seen doing all sorts of gay and lesbian and group kind activities and he called this common to exchange such pics. I denied accepting the pics and he seemed to racially abuse me.Guys tell me if this is true that such things are common because to my mind i found it against the basic tenets of nudism. Such people create a bad picture of nudism I think.their actions are just so wrong. i wonder if that kind of behaviour is what is making this site so wrotten. I have been a naturist for many years, and true naturism has absolutely nothing to do with sex. if people want to talk sex they should join a sex site.
Thanks ray for ur concern. I was amazed by such behavior and i m also concerned about such developments.

This post was edited

Don't be upset. Just flag them and send their information to Admin. After enough hits they will be handled accordingly to TOS.
Don't let a few bad apples ruin your lifestyle and believes. There are many of us out there who are worth keeping around.
Have a good day and stay nude :) xoxoxo Hawk

This post was edited

Just flag these guys and report them to the administration. They need to be deleted ASAP.

This post was edited

I have no problem keeping sex out of this site i.e. Pictures. But I would like to see more consistent management of it. There members and pictures that should never have been approved while perfectly fine pictures are deleted. Please owners focus on the bad guys.

This post was edited

this happens because society is taught that nudity = sex. That mentality is so wrong. It is no wonder we have children growing up to adults not knowing what is nudity, what is sex, what is appropriate nudity with others etc.
Unless society changes, "WE" as a global society will have increasingly more and more problems. When and how do we change the over puritanical ideals of our current society?
There are countries around the warmer tropical regions where children though economically poor, are rich in human nature and culture. Nudity for them is very common place, both boys and girls being nude, growing up that way, and often continuing on into adults some for of partial nudity. Whether by choice, or economics, I believe they are in a healthier state of mind than us in the material world with money. It is also unfortunate, that there are people, and again, mostly men, who will travel to these poor countries and deliberately photograph these children in the nude, but not with the cultural lifestyle in mine -- SEXual context is their motive. These "photographers" need to be banned from travelling to such countries. If the countries they visit have no means to stop them, then the "home" countries need to stop them.
Let society be free from unwanted overtly sexual activity and nudity take place. Maybe within the schools, dress code -uniform- in effect, and to be worn properly, and then for activities such as physical education, nudity be part of the programme where possible.
We must change.

This post was edited

Yes it is sad how few people can ruin some things sad that the image of nudist has been so miss understood because of a few they need to go to swinger site if they want to do that

This post was edited

Yes it is sad how few people can ruin some things sad that the image of nudist has been so miss understood because of a few they need to go to swinger site if they want to do thatHey Jerry, Why did you go back two months and click on this particular thread. Was it the subject line?

This post was edited