Little Congwong

Do nudist,s still go to this beach at La Perouse ?

This topic was edited
RE: Little Congwong

will try getting there this weekend

This post was edited

Love this beach. It was my very first nudist beach. I spent many many happy nude days there. I even did all my studying for my HSC there. I had the best all over tan when I went back for my exams. I don't live in Sydney anymore, but from what I have read on other nudist forums and on the free beach association website it would seem the local council has clamped down on nudists using the beach. Such a sad thing. Most beautiful nude beach, and other fellow nudists were all lovely. I hope my information is wrong, I look forward to going back there one day.

This post was edited

I was down there yesterday. Ver nude and a good mixed crowd.

This post was edited

Love this beach. It was my very first nudist beach. I spent many many happy nude days there. I even did all my studying for my HSC there. I had the best all over tan when I went back for my exams. I don't live in Sydney anymore, but from what I have read on other nudist forums and on the free beach association website it would seem the local council has clamped down on nudists using the beach. Such a sad thing. Most beautiful nude beach, and other fellow nudists were all lovely. I hope my information is wrong, I look forward to going back there one day.Good news. The police and rangers have stopped harassing nudists at little Congwong. Yesterday was packed out with nudists (and textiles as well). Air temp was 31C, so no surprise there. Sea temp is still about 17C though.

This post was edited

That is brilliant news about the beach. I just love it there more so than other nudist beaches I used to go to. Definitely can't wait to get back to this beach. Good to share some good nude time there.

This post was edited

That is great news.May go down after I finish my exams. Been a long time since I have been there.RegardsLovenud

This post was edited

Thanks NudeAussie, Sydneynood and Pisces.

This post was edited

Have to go back again haven,t been for a long time not the weather for it right now....

This post was edited