Outer Banks of NC Nude Social

Male couple (44 & 22) looking for other male nudist living near or visiting the Outer Banks area. We'd like to host a small nude group social (gay, bi or str8 all welcome). If you're interested let us know when you're available. We can possibly offer some space for crashing (sofas, air beds, etc) if you aren't from the area.

This topic was edited
RE: Outer Banks of NC Nude Social

Male couple (44 & 22) looking for other male nudist living near or visiting the Outer Banks area. We'd like to host a small nude group social (gay, bi or str8 all welcome). If you're interested let us know when you're available. We can possibly offer some space for crashing (sofas, air beds, etc) if you aren't from the area.Sounds like fun. I am in Richmond but can get to OBX if you organize something. It would be better for me after the new year

This post was edited

Male couple (44 & 22) looking for other male nudist living near or visiting the Outer Banks area. We'd like to host a small nude group social (gay, bi or str8 all welcome). If you're interested let us know when you're available. We can possibly offer some space for crashing (sofas, air beds, etc) if you aren't from the area.
I too am in Richmond. Straight and single.

This post was edited

This post was edited