page could not be found

apparently there is some glitch in the forum. the submit button takes you a google type page with the message page could not be found message at the top.

This topic was edited
RE: page could not be found

apparently there is some glitch in the forum. the submit button takes you a google type page with the message page could not be found message at the top.
Just testing for glitch.

This post was edited

Just testing for glitch.
No problem

This post was edited

i was trying to post a bigger size picture and when i click the submit button it won't submit. it just goes to a page the says page not found and underneath gives a list of search results that weren't searched for. i guess i'll have to stick with the smaller size pictures since i lack the computer skilss to do anything else. it seems as if you need a good computer education these days to do more than just check e-mail.

This post was edited

I've had no problem posting pics from my profile which have already been downsized. I was 55 years old when I first got on a computer. so hang in there.

This post was edited