RE: new couple to the site

Welcome to the Party
Please check out the site and if you have any questions let any of us know. We'll be happy to help.
Make sure you take the time and fill out an honest profile of you, for it will help you make friends in this and other sites.
Ensure you check out and join the TN Groups/Rooms/Forums, is a great way to meet people near you and with similar interests.
As always, keep it clean, tasteful and honest and you'll have a great time making/meeting new TN friends.
Also WWW.AANR.COM has the answers to just about every nudist question there is, so make sure you check it out as well.
Have a good day, stay nude and keep in touch. Xoxoxo . . . Hawk

This post was edited

BIG update.The wife's been nude more often. The boys are all about being naked. Now, the 2 year old. Sorry die hard nudists, she's gotta where a diaper. Now, for the oldest daughter......the boys are away, the mice will play..?????? kinda. i was able to talk her into, with out pushing if you will her to remove her shirt. she said, i'm keepin my bra on. I told her that was fine. so she actually put on tiny shorts, and a bra. she was very comfy that way. now to work on the rest of the clothes. I think all in due time. Not that i'm bein pervy, dont take it that way. But for her to get that close was a big step and i'm proud of her. She's a lil'heavy and doesn't want anyone seein what see calls jelly rolls. I acted as though she was fully clothed. I think she will be more and more open from now on. she is wearing less and less around the house, that a big sign. As far as my wife, she will as long as the boys aren't here. Which is a HUGH step for her. she won't cover up when they see her, she just won't sit around naked. which, btw is fine. she's making a step toward nudism, so thats a good step to me!!

This post was edited

If your wife hasn't tried it, maybe she would like going to a salon to have her bikini line waxed. When she's there shemay learn of the many women who opt for this procedure and everything else up to a full Brazilian wax job. It might give her a little insight of how other women feel about their bodies and theirdesire to be "presentable". If she does it and likes it, maybe your daughter will also jump on the bandwagon.

This post was edited

Any update happilymarried? Has yu wife and family become more open? What about getting certified?Well the fam is more open. The daughter is pretty much not goin without bottoms but topless. Which is fine.....its a big step forward. Hopefully the wife n i will get certified this week. I guess all i gotta do is have our pic take. With a sign. Pretty easy!!

This post was edited

If it's working for you...keep on keeping on....good luck. I hope to be as successful as you.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy