Stanley Hot Springs

On the 12 in idaho turn into the Wilderness Gateway campground youll see signs for the boulder creek trail travel up the trail and ull hit a y go right toward boulder creek the trail will run into the Hot Springs the hike is about 6 miles in but ild recomend staying the night on the weekend chances are they'll be people there but there all backpackers and hikers so chances are very slim you'll get anyone that will mind you being nude there. YMMV

This topic was edited
RE: Stanley Hot Springs

On the 12 in idaho turn into the Wilderness Gateway campground youll see signs for the boulder creek trail travel up the trail and ull hit a y go right toward boulder creek the trail will run into the Hot Springs the hike is about 6 miles in but ild recomend staying the night on the weekend chances are they'll be people there but there all backpackers and hikers so chances are very slim you'll get anyone that will mind you being nude there. YMMVWe've hiked in there a couple of times and stayed the night. Very relaxing - be aware that elk or moose may wander through.The hot springs are great! We skinny-camped just a couple hundred feet from them - our fellow campers went nude also, as I recall.We hiked partway out nude - I kept shorts handy on my backpack belt just in case; I can't remember if my wife went nude or just topless.

This post was edited