(((((( RE GROUP RULES ))))))

Just wanted to point out to everyone, that In an effort to reduce the appeal of either creating or becoming a member of an inappropriate group, I and a few others have been adding this clause (or similar) to our own group rules.

"Any member, deemed to appear to be, engaging in, supporting or condoning, any inappropriate activity, anywhere on this web site, will be deleted from this group without further explanation."

We would very much appreciate it, if you would consider doing the same to your group, or requesting the owner of any group that you belong to, to do the same.

Thanks.

Phil.

This topic was edited
RE: (((((( RE GROUP RULES ))))))

I will add that to my two groups.

This post was edited

Just wanted to point out to everyone, that In an effort to reduce the appeal of either creating or becoming a member of an inappropriate group, I and a few others have been adding this clause (or similar) to our own group rules. "Any member, deemed to appear to be, engaging in, supporting or condoning, any inappropriate activity, anywhere on this web site, will be deleted from this group without further explanation." We would very much appreciate it, if you would consider doing the same to your group, or requesting the owner of any group that you belong to, to do the same. Thanks. Phil.

I added it to the Mid-Atlantic Nudists group with an additional two words. On my group the sentence reads as such; "any member deemed to appear to be engaging in, supporting or condoning any inappropriate or illegal activity anywhere on this web site will be deleted from this group without further explanation". Can you find the two new words?

This post was edited

Thanks guys!

This post was edited