Mountain Air Ranch in Colorado

Has anyone ever been to Mountain Air Ranch? I want to go but there is a membership fee, however their website says if you live more than 90 miles away you don't have to apply for a membership. Does anybody know if this is true?

This topic was edited
RE: Mountain Air Ranch in Colorado

We have not but have an opportunity to visit in the near future while visiting friends in Colorado. Hoping to make plans to visit for the day, at least. I love visiting new places and it will be great to visit with someone (our friends) that have been there before. I'll post a visit report when and if we are able to make it there on that visit to CO. ;-)

This post was edited

My wife and I visited last August for a week. It is a beautiful place, very peaceful. We stayed in a cabin there. I don't remember it being expensive... The members we very clickish, and I don't think a single member reached out to say hello at all. But we enjoyed our stay.

This post was edited

That's one of the upsides to going to certain places with nudist friends, as we do most of the time. When you take your own friends with you, you're guaranteed a good time no matter what. We met our closest friends, who are also nudists, at a nude resort in Palm Springs and we've been close friends for over 12 years. We are closer than our textile friends we've been friends with for 25-30 years!
We've made or plans to visit with our friends in CO and we plan on visiting Mountain Air Ranch while there. We also plan on visiting some other friends we met through our CO friends that also live in CO and are also nudists. They have a home that is nude friendly but not very private outdoors. Indoor nudity is good! We also plan on doing so nude boating but ... most importantly, for us, is to visit new places and we will finally get to visit MAR very soon.

This post was edited

Finally made it to MAR a couple of weeks ago. I was only there for the day and it seems nice. I still like orient land trust better, however this is closer and cheaper. My only regret was on the national skinny dipping day I had a job interview, I bet there were lots of people there. I'll definitely be there for the next one.

This post was edited

... and so did we! Last year during the Mile High Drags at Bandmere! Our close friends invited us to the drags and to their home for several days. We visited Red Rocks amphitheater,Golden and FanFest, the Coors Brewery and spent two nights at Mountain Air Ranch. We stayed in the little cabin/house called the Ponderosa.
We spent some time in the hot tub, took a hike but were gone most of the time visiting surrounding areas. We then left and headed east to their home where we stayed three more nights before heading home.
We enjoyed MAR but think it needs a bit or attention. The little cabin/house we stayed in is in dire need or attention and repair. There was lots of accumulated things that really needed to be discarded because it truly detracted from the club environment. The restroom building near the tent and RV area .... needs some work But all in all ... nice people in the office, some friendly, some not so friendly residents or guests. WE had a great time.
WE are hoping to visit OLT and meet our friends there. We'll be in our motorhome. Hope to do that in the fall.
;D

This post was edited