Nudismo en familia

Agradecera sus experiencias en el nudismo familiar. Un espacio para comentar sobre lugares seguros para practicar el nudismo en familia.

This topic was edited
RE: Nudismo en familia

Agradecera sus experiencias en el nudismo familiar. Un espacio para comentar sobre lugares seguros para practicar el nudismo en familia.
He welcomes your experiences with family nudism. A space to comment about safe places to practice family nudism.

This post was edited

I recommend the nudist resort. Beaches and non-landed clubs are ok; but family resorts are still IMHO the best place to take your family - particularly if you have kid(s). It's safer and the kids are more likely to find other kids their age to socialize with.

• This is just me, but I had a preference for the rustic nude resort. It's usually smaller; and you can let the kids go off and play without having to worry about them every single minute. Nudist parentstend to look after other nudists' children.
  • I like the fact that the resorts I used to attend were nude because that way I never had to worry about my daughter running into clothed children and feeling "weird" about being nude. Except for a rare exception, all the kids my daughter "hung out" with were also nude. It's sometimesnot a big deal; but I did like that my daughter never felt ambivalent about social nudity -and I think the three of us always being nude, along with everyone else, did help with that (this is not a commentary on nude vsC/O; I am merely mentioning what worked for us).

• My family and I were social nudists until my wife (now ex) dropped out - and throughout my daughter's preteen years. Those were some great family times, spent nude entire days/weekends. My ex, whose preference was home nudism, "grew"into social nudity and became involved in resort activities - particularly sporting and social events. My daughter got the benefit of a nudist childhood, interacting consistentlyclothesfree with otherchildren and adults. It shaped her socialization and acceptance skills. Throughout that time there was never a single incident that could have caused my wife or daughter discomfort. For us, the rustic nude resort was just a happy, clothesfree experience!

This post was edited

I recommend the nudist resort. Beaches and non-landed clubs are ok; but family resorts are still IMHO the best place to take your family - particularly if you have kid(s). It's safer and the kids are more likely to find other kids their age to socialize with.This is just me, but I had a preference for the rustic nude resort. It's usually smaller; and you can let the kids go off and play without having to worry about them every single minute. Nudist parentstend to look after other nudists' children.I like the fact that the resorts I used to attend were nude because that way I never had to worry about my daughter running into clothed children and feeling "weird" about being nude. Except for a rare exception, all the kids my daughter "hung out" with were also nude. It's sometimesnot a big deal; but I did like that my daughter never felt ambivalent about social nudity -and I think the three of us always being nude, along with everyone else, did help with that (this is not a commentary on nude vsC/O; I am merely mentioning what worked for us).My family and I were social nudists until my wife (now ex) dropped out - and throughout my daughter's preteen years. Those were some great family times, spent nude entire days/weekends. My ex, whose preference was home nudism, "grew"into social nudity and became involved in resort activities - particularly sporting and social events. My daughter got the benefit of a nudist childhood, interacting consistentlyclothesfree with otherchildren and adults. It shaped her socialization and acceptance skills. Throughout that time there was never a single incident that could have caused my wife or daughter discomfort. For us, the rustic nude resort was just a happy, clothesfree experience!Hi Nudony.
I really appreciate your comment. Where I live there are not many places where social nudity practice and consider the benefits of a nude child is very important for their development.Greetings from Uruguay

This post was edited
RE:Nudismo en familia

Hola osotros practicamos nudismo en familia. Mi esposa mis tres hijas y yo

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy