2G now

Well guys...I went out for a long walk the other day and when i got home I didn't have my circular barbell. I called the shop and they were open and had some rings in stock. Instead of replacing the 4G, after 6 months, I went to a 2G. They put it in using a taper but there was no pressure and no discomfort. I thought I was going to stop at 4G but now 2G, who knows...

This topic was edited
RE: 2G now

Congrats! Honestly that's how I got from the 6g to a 4g. Now the 4g is getting loose and I've been thinking of the 2g. Enjoy!

This post was edited

Thank you, so far so good.

This post was edited

Congrats bud! I thought I'd stop at a 2g, but an now at a 00g. Don't know if I'll go any bigger, but it sure does feel GREAT!I just keep upsizing, never sure where I am going to stop. I've a friend who gives me encouragement. At this point I'm up to 00000g which is equivalent to a half inch.

This post was edited

I always thought 4G was it. When I went in for the 2G, the piercer told me he'd see me in 6 months to change again. Piercings are like tattoos, addictive. I keep thinking about getting a guiche...does anyone have experience? The piercer told me they are finicky for the first 4 weeks and if you can pass that, then you'll be pretty good.

This post was edited

Congrat's on the new gauge as well. I went to a 0 a few years ago and now I've gone back to a 4 ga plastic to avoid the excess weight.

This post was edited

Piercing and tats are very addictive, I find it difficult to say no

This post was edited

I have heard that some guys swap out jewelry or remove it entirely, before intimacy, because of partner preferences. I have always worn titanium so the weight difference is not as noticeable with those guys who wear stainless.

This post was edited