Playstation Buzz Quizz day.

Tired of hibernating this winter so putting a call out there to other nudies who want to join in for drinks and play Buzz the Quizz game here at my place here on the central coast on Saturday the 19th July, 2014. I live in a villa so only room for eight of us. Have a spa out the back away from neighbors eyes so can have drinks and a dip in between buzz rounds. Sould be a nice get together. Genuine naturists just wanting to get together only please. Message me if you'd like to attend. BYO.

This topic was edited
RE: Playstation Buzz Quizz day.

Tired of hibernating this winter so putting a call out there to other nudies who want to join in for drinks and play Buzz the Quizz game here at my place here on the central coast on Saturday the 19th July, 2014. I live in a villa so only room for eight of us. Have a spa out the back away from neighbors eyes so can have drinks and a dip in between buzz rounds. Sould be a nice get together. Genuine naturists just wanting to get together only please. Message me if you'd like to attend. BYO.sounds good mate, what sort of time u thinking?

This post was edited

sounds good mate, what sort of time u thinking?
From 2pm. Can go for as long as we want and if everyone wants to through in for pizza for dinner if it goes that long it's fine with me.

This post was edited

Possibly four of us so far :-)

This post was edited

Postponed until Sunday the 3rd August 2014. Will start a new thread.

This post was edited