Sunday 3rd of August 2014- central coast games day and spa

Hi all,Rescheduling the Buzz Quizz (playstation), spa and drinks day. Now 2pm Sunday 3rd August 2014. Where?: near Westfield at Tuggerah at my place. Genuine naturist get together so we can still socialize and meet other naturists through the winter months. My place is air conditioned and the spa will be heated to 38c.
Message me if your interested and I will give my address under the understanding it will not be posted up on the net for all to see. Only available to those who intend to attend.
Should be a fun afternoon. Btw it's BYO and I'll be providing snacks :-)
Cheers and I look forward to hearing from you.

This topic was edited
RE: Sunday 3rd of August 2014- central coast games day and spa

Hi all,Rescheduling the Buzz Quizz (playstation), spa and drinks day. Now 2pm Sunday 3rd August 2014. Where?: near Westfield at Tuggerah at my place. Genuine naturist get together so we can still socialize and meet other naturists through the winter months. My place is air conditioned and the spa will be heated to 38c.Message me if your interested and I will give my address under the understanding it will not be posted up on the net for all to see. Only available to those who intend to attend.Should be a fun afternoon. Btw it's BYO and I'll be providing snacks :-)Cheers and I look forward to hearing from you.Hi mate, sounds great! I'm supposed to going away that weekend, but if I can move things around I should be able to make it. Keep you posted.
AJ

This post was edited

Ok cool. Let me know how you go.

This post was edited

Excellent!!

This post was edited