Nudist but in Pakistan?

Hi, I am young male from pakistan. I often like being nude and easy with routine activities but can only do so when alone due to very difficult cultural steretotypes here in pakistan. Years ago I subscribed as free member at truenudists.com and visited the site sparingly due to busy life. But to my bad, i noticed that recently site has been blockedon virtually all networks for viewership within pakistan which has further terminated any chances of finding like minded people here at my place. I am browsing this sitethrough vpn proxy server to express this grief. I know it is difficult in one wayor the otherto be nude everywhere in the worldbut what a bad direction my country seems to be moving in. have a great time people!

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist but in Pakistan?

Move to the USA just as everyone else is doing :-)We'll welcome you with opened arms :)Just leave your clothes behind :PxoxoxoHawk

This post was edited

Move to the USA just as everyone else is doing :-)We'll welcome you with opened arms :)Just leave your clothes behind :PxoxoxoHawkCeratinly, moving often seems to be a working solution. Anyways, very thanks for warm welcome

This post was edited

I'm a Pakistani nudist living in USA. I enjoy the nudist lifestyle as much as I can by visiting nudist resorts. I always look for any Pakistani nudist here or at the resort but have not found anyone yet.

Well, then I missed a chance to be with you probably as I was in usa few months ago for some work. Don't know for the future though.

This post was edited
RE:Nudist but in Pakistan?

Forget naturism in a islamic country. Then even cannot see a normal dressed woman on street, not to say a naked one ...

This post was edited

Forget naturism in a islamic country. Then even cannot see a normal dressed woman on street, not to say a naked one ...

This is not the place to air racist views.

This post was edited

Forget naturism in a islamic country. Then even cannot see a normal dressed woman on street, not to say a naked one ...This is not the place to air racist views.But she is telling the truth

And it is in no way racist either. Islam is NOT a race, but rather a "religion", and I use that term loosely.

This post was edited

Forget naturism in a islamic country. Then even cannot see a normal dressed woman on street, not to say a naked one ...This is not the place to air racist views.But she is telling the truth

Please then define what a normal dressed woman should look like? Or perhaps youd like to carry on showing how ignorant you are about how women dress differently all over the world. Show some respect. What is normal to you is not normal to someone else.

How about re-focussing comments on the original post? Re-locating is an option, but there may be some other solutions :)

This post was edited

Hey sorry you pple misunderstood me, I didnt mention racism at any level, nor thinkin about. I just was arguing facts that are true, as everybody can see. I been naturist all my life bcause I consider somthing natural and my body has nothing to hide. I contacted many frends but Never saw a muslim in a naturist resort. So I was some surprised that in a muslim country sombody wants this life style.
I,m sure everybody knows what I am telling, any case Im not going to permit you to acusse me of racism, bcause i am totally in reverse of any kind of this.

This post was edited

Forget naturism in a islamic country. Then even cannot see a normal dressed woman on street, not to say a naked one ...This is not the place to air racist views.But she is telling the truthPlease then define what a normal dressed woman should look like? Or perhaps youd like to carry on showing how ignorant you are about how women dress differently all over the world. Show some respect. What is normal to you is not normal to someone else.How about re-focussing comments on the original post? Re-locating is an option, but there may be some other solutions :)

Pardon my "ignorance", im sure that everyone knows what i am referring with that "normal dressed woman". I dont think my comments are disrespectful, but please my apologies if somebody has felt that.
Btw there is a pakistani that is naturist habitual (up there), but he,s living in USA. Thats an Important diference

This post was edited